The magic of hydrosols
Hydrosols (also known as hydrolats) have a delicate nature and a light aroma. They are ideal for situations that require gentle aromatic care, especially for children, the elderly, the highly sensitive, and those who are very debilitated by illness. They do not require dilution and can be applied directly to the skin.
Here are some of their most popular uses and some that you may not have encountered before.
- Hydrate and moisturise your skin
- Soothe sunburn
- Cool the effects of hot flushes
- Refreshing facial toners for all skin types
- Perfect as a body mist
- Set make-up
- Add to facial masks
- Freshen linens
- Mist house plants
- Make soothing eye pads
- Make “wet wipes” for hands, faces and baby’s bottoms (simply mist a tissue)
- Flavour natural yoghurt with rose water