Hydrating Cream (normal / sensitive skin)
Benefits & How To Use
Hydrating Cream (normal / sensitive skin) (m141 – 50ml)
This exquisite moisturizer for normal to sensitive skin combines vitamins A and E, antioxidants, humectants, essential oils and moor water to deeply hydrate, protect and replenish the skin. We also offer moisturizers for dry and oily skin.
– Jojoba oil: A natural emollient. Similarity to sebum allows it to absorb easily into the skin, making it a gentle, skin-softening moisturizer.
– Rosehip oil: Regulates oil gland secretion, rich in vitamin C.
– Shea Butter: A natural cellular renewal ingredient, it has excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties.
– Thyme, Rosemary and Goldenseal: Extracts known to be beneficial for normal/sensitive skin.
– Zinc oxide: The natural and safest way to protect the skin against UVA and UVB damage.*
* Note: There is sufficient zinc oxide included to provide background protection for short periods of sun exposure. For more complete protection use a sunscreen.
Instructions For Use: Apply to face and neck after cleansing and toning. Rub between palms before applying for best results. Salon sizes are also available for this product.
Click here for full ingredients for this product.
About Hydrating Cream (normal / sensitive skin)
- Contents: ..., 100% natural source ingredients, Heilmoor Clay, Rosehip oil, Rosemary & Goldenseal Extracts, Shea Butter, Thyme, Zinc Oxide
- Item no: m141
I use Oshadhi. When you have found the best, why bother with the rest? Oshadhi oils have consistently superb quality and vibrancy and they have the tops in customer service. 10/10!
Dr Jane Buckle PhD RGN, Founder, RJ Buckle Associates
Author of Clinical Aromatherapy in Healthcare, Elsevier 2014.
Oshadhi is special — an exceptional resource for the health professional requiring the very best in essential oils. What makes this company special is three key attributes: first, the sheer range of their aromatic therapeutic products is phenomenal; secondly, and most crucially, the organic purity ...
Gabriel Mojay, Author, Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit,
Principal of ITHMA, Founding Co-Chair IFPA
I find Oshadhi oils to be simply exquisite. Their fragrances are so rich and full bodied. It is easy to immediately discern the difference their insistence on extraction by slow distillation makes. The larger molecules make the oils like beautifully aged, smooth fine wines! Last week I ordered 1ml o ...
Elizabeth Ashley, 'The Secret Healer',
Author of 19 books on Aromatherapy
I had the pleasure of meeting Jonathan and the company Oshadhi a few years ago at a therapy event and subsequently since our paths have crossed many times. It was obvious at the time and is reinforced at each encounter the passion and philosophy for providing quality products and training is a key f ...
Sue Mousley, Former Chair, International Federation of Aromatherapists,
Aromatherapist, Midwife, Pregnancy and Baby Massage Trainer
As a practising aromatherapist and Principal Tutor for the IFA (teaching their Level 4 Diploma course in Aromatherapy Massage), Oshadhi are always my go-to company for quality oils. I can relax in the knowledge that all the producer research has been carried out for me, so I can just focus on what ...
Marie Wayte, Principal Tutor, Rosewood College of Aromatherapy