If you have purchased Oshadhi oils before you will know that all of our essential oils come with a safety cap. Very occasionally we find that the caps can be difficult to open. Usually it is possible to open the bottle by following these simple steps:
– Firstly, if the cap is clicking rather than engaging the mechanism and turning then don’t force it so that it clicks round and round. This can damage the mechanism and make it more difficult to open
– Wear rubber gloves, or have a tea towel or cloth to hand
– Boil your kettle and when it has boiled, put enough water in the bottom of a mug to cover the essential oil cap
– Turn the bottle upside down and put it in the mug. Leave for a couple of minutes to warm the cap
– Wearing rubber gloves (or using your towel or cloth), firmly grip the cap, press down and turn.
If you are still unable to open the bottle then please return the bottle to us and we will open it for you (we will refund the postage cost, of course).